Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Violet By Design By Melissa Walker

Violet By Design is the second in this series. I'm going to try and keep it vague for people that haven't read the first book, Violet On the Runway.

Violet had quit modeling but couldn't resist a trip overseas. She did get into modeling for the travel! So Violet is off on another modeling adventure while her best friends Roger and Julie are off to college. While Violet is in Brazil she meets the young designer, Paulo. She eventually becomes the face of his campaign. They start a romance... that's all I will say on that. Violet's modeling friends, Sam and Veronica are back this time (and Veronica is less bitchy-yay). I'm not going to say anymore, no spoilers here. I'll just say I'm glad we get to see more of Violet's modeling friends getting along and especially her friend Roger! ;) I'm keeping this short, apparently blogger is going to be going down for some maintenance soon.

Melissa, there needs to be a movie if only so I can see a real live depiction of Roger!!

To read my review of the first book in the series, Violet On the Runway click here.

Violet In Private is in stores August 5th! Can't wait!

Visit Melissa Walker's blog! She recently did a blog about the making of the Violet On the Runway cover. Thanks Melissa!

4/5 Stars
Purchased by myself

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...