Monday, September 15, 2008

BBAW: A Few of My Favorite Blogs (that were not nominated)

I registered for Book Blogger Appreciation Week at just about the last second so I may not be totally up to speed as to what's going on. I discovered that today's task is to talk about and thank some of your favorite blogs that were not nominated for a Award this week. So let's see!

Reviewer X- I love Steph and her blog! She writes really insightful and detailed reviews. 

The Compulsive Reader- She reviews books, features authors and tons of other fun things! This is one of the first blogs I started reading when I became reinterested in young adult literature.

The Book Vault- Dominique posts tons of great reviews. She also just recently finished up a really awesome contest for her birthday that involved solving riddles across the blogosphere.

YA Fresh- They have great reviews and conversations about YA. They are also very friendly!

Melissa Walker's Blog- Melissa is so friendly! She writes about all sorts of great things including YA. Her feature Cover Stories makes me look forward to Mondays!

Now this is just a sampling. If I listed everyone I loved I wouldn't be able to go to bed tonight and then how would I get any work done tomorrow! 

Check out other blogger's thank-yous here!

Who do you love to visit on the web?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:38 AM

    The question for me would be who do you not love to visit...lol...the list would be shorter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. J. Kaye- That's exactly right!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...