Sunday, September 14, 2008

This Week In Books Or Not Bad For My Birthday Week, Well Except For That Amazon Order I Placed Last Night

It looks like my book intake is sort of averaging out to around 7 books a week. I guess it could be worse.

Monday: Nothing

Tuesday: Body Surfing arrives from a bookmoocher

Wednesday: Me and Mr. Darcy arrives from a bookmoocher

Thursday: Weekly Library Sale trip gets me Running In Heels for 25 cents! A birthday trip to the comic book store finds me with Senses: Sequential Art Anthology and two comics by Liz Prince, Will You Still Love Me If I Wet The Bed? and Delayed Replays. Man I love the comic book store!

Friday: nothing

Saturday: A signed copy of It's All About Us arrives. Which I actually just won this past Monday from the YA Fresh blog! Thanks Kelly!

Have you read any of these? What did you get this week?

6 comments:

  1. My father arrived this week with a suitcase full of books I had sent to my kansas address - including the one I won in your contest - thanks!

    No more room on the bookshelves so they are in stacks all over the apartment until I can figure out what to do with them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:16 PM

    I loved BODY SURFING. The ending wasn't as I'd have liked it, but the book was a page-turner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:40 PM

    Great finds. Did you get The Summoning yet? I gave the publisher your address. Let me know if you don't get it this week and I will contact them again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard Me and Mr. Darcy is good. I actually had a friend recommend it to me last week. It was already on my wish list though. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lenore- Yay! I'm glad it made it to you :D I haven't had room on my bookshelves in forever, it's a bummer.

    J. Kaye-Yay! After you talked about her on your blog I went to her website and read about her books. This one sounded the most interesting and then it popped up on bookmooch!

    Tracy- No sign of The Summoning yet. I'll let you know if I don't see/see it this week, thanks!

    Amee- Yeah it looks kind of fun! :) I just split my amazon wishlist into 3 lists, it was getting out of control!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracy- I spoke too soon! It was hiding on the front step this morning!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...