Monday, December 22, 2008

Is my Librarything.com Santathing Santa actually Santa?

I think so! Look what they picked out for me!!!! Two Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt and Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan (recently out in paperback). I seriously couldn't have done a better job myself! In fact I was going to buy these for myself in the next few months for sure! They read my mind!!!

And what really amazes me is that they waded through my long winded comments that I filled out on the Santathing page. I figured I'd give the person a freaking headache and they seriously came up with the best possible gift for me. I'm totally certain my Librarything Santathing is Santa! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! 

If you participated what did your Santathing Santa bring you? If it hasn't come yet, or you are waiting until Christmas to open it (I could never wait that long) come back and share later on! I'd love to hear what you got and what you think of it!

Hope everyone is enjoying gearing up for the holidays, this was a great start for me! Happy Holidays!

13 comments:

  1. Santathing Santa? What's that. And . . . Yay! Those books look really good. I haven't read them yet though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelsey- It's a thing on Librarything.com where you sign up for $20 and someone picks a gift for you based on what you fill out on a little form and your library! And you pick a gift for someone else in return! A Secret Santa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:18 PM

    Your Secret Santathing was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! I need to read Two Way Street. It is another one of those books collecting dust on my shelf. I had to have it though, it sounded so good.

    Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES! Two Way Street is on my wishlist. Good thing I am getting tons of giftcards for christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did the SantaThing too, but no gifts have arrived yet. The weather has been really bad though, so who knows how long it will take. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. no gifts have arrived yet from SantaThing...still waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I saw the person choose those for you I knew you'd love them! I didn't even to suggest anything.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you got stuff you wanted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those do look good! :-) I hope my Santathing person will be just as happy with my selection for her.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous11:25 AM

    Got that was a Wonderful Santa :)
    Lovely indeed!! u r lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous8:55 PM

    Oooooooooh! Those do look good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think SantaThing is a great thing! I hope everyone ended up receiving their gifts and also liking them! See everyone there next year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...