Saturday, February 28, 2009

Where My Books Live Part 2

Multiple people have said I didn't show enough pictures or books in my previous post here. I can't take pictures of all of my books, that would take pretty much forever, so I had these random Polaroids from several years ago before I started buying tons and tons and tons of books. It shows all the bookcases I currently have, so use your imagination to figure out where the rest of my books are! (It's not pretty) If you have stalked me on Facebook these might not be new to you, sorry. R.I.P. Polaroids.

That pile on the left now is my TBR pile that I showed in my previous post, and that green bookshelf is all YA now.

This is my desk bookcase, it's pretty much still like that.

This is a zoomed out view of a bookcase I showed in the previous post as well.

13 comments:

  1. Aw, I saw this in my follower reader thing and got all excited thinking they were current pictures. Still very cool though. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Amee - I thought they were going to be current pictures. We all think you live in a house of books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gave you an award on my blog! http://to-little-time.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry guys! I suck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:16 PM

    I have almost 600 books and only two bookcases! One of which is much smaller than the other. So I totally hear you on random book places. ;)

    I like seeing full bookshelves though. It gives me a warm, happy feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm just hoping that you keep your books on the first floor of a well structured house.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm totally on the second floor!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alea, you are my hero! I'm in a weird mood right now and I keep eying my books to see which ones to give away. Let's hope it passes before I do anything really drastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Phew!! Looks like my house. Glad to know I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I miss Polariods! The film is way too expensive though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmm, where are you putting all those books...has your bed disappeared yet?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cat- Oh thank goodness, I'm glad it's not just me!

    N. Vasillis- Don't do anything drastic!

    Ladytink_534- And then they killed it off completely, so sad!

    Serena- LOL, it's starting too :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...