Monday, June 13, 2011

The Final Path of #NinePaths

When I got home tonight and immediately checked my email on my MaiPad because I knew the first clue for the ninth and final path should be waiting for me and it was!

I found out it was finally time to get in touch with Chloe and I had to locate her email address. The first clue I was given was this:


I had to translate it using the book of Mai and it translated to YELTIHW.  I was then told to enter it onto the Rezza Capital website where I would be able to find Chloe's email address.

 I was told it might be a little hard to figure out which email address was Chloe's but it might be in Russian or Ukrainian. 



There were a lot of possibilities but luckily I had Chloe's birth certificate out because I thought I might be able to match her name that way and while I wasn't I did locate something that told me which was her's!


See that red number, well it luckily corresponded to the numbers in this email list and wouldn't you know it, it was Chloe's!

I ended up using Google to translate it and luckily you don't even need to specify which language you are trying to translate, it just knows! I emailed ChloeKing@instamailr dot com to TRUST NO ONE and got back an auto reply from her, it looks like she is busy having fun and might not receive our warning! I'm excited to tune into the premiere tomorrow night to see what will happen to Chloe and see if she's received any of our warnings!

I do have one final item in my game box that I haven't used yet and I was told to watch the show tomorrow and see if I could figure out it's meaning!

1 comment:

  1. I think this is the only game where an iPad and a baby bib could ever possibly be connected, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...