Sunday, June 26, 2011

This Week in Books or Say Hello to My Floor!


The direct result of getting rid of all those books last week was having wayyyy more floor space so to celebrate I spread out all my new books on the floor to take a picture! Yay!

All the books this week are Just Showed Up review copies.


The Bed and the Bachelor by Tracy Anne Warren
Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moore
Starstruck by Cyn Balog
Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Harris
Sass & Serendipity by Jennifer Ziegler
The Other Countess by Eve Edwards
Amen, L.A. by Cherie Bennett & Jeff Gottesfeld
The Sons of Liberty: Death and Taxes by a ton of people
Wildcat Fireflies by Amber Kizer
The Summer I Learned to Fly by Dana Reinhardt
Away Teri Hall
Stay with Me by Paul Griffin

5 comments:

  1. I really need to come and raid your bookshelf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you do, someone come take my books I have too many!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, I'll come like a thief in the night to steal your copy of Texas Gothic!

    I do hope you enjoy it really, I loved her other book so I'm looking forward to the new one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you got a good selection to help fill up some of that empty space.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bad Taste in Boys is one I'm looking forward too. Even though I struggled a bit with The Line I am interested to see where the story progresses in Away. Great week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...