Monday, January 23, 2012

Currently Enjoying: Flats


If you noticed, I've been sort of digging flats lately. It might be winter and I might not actually be able to wear these outside just now but I've gone flat crazy, I've always been flat crazy but I've been buying them like crazy lately!  The cool thing about all of these is they are all under $30!

1. Missoni for Target Flats - These flats took me out of my comfort zone of all black flats all the time. I still like a good black flat but it's fun to branch out with color too! 2. American Eagle Alexa Buckle Ankle Flat in Red and Black - I love the look of these with the 3 Mary Jane straps and zip up the back! 3. Mossimo Odell Ruffle Ballet Flats in Mushroom - I love this take on a simple flat with a ruffle! 4. Lower East Side Chelsea Flat in Black Glitter and Gold - This winter I went glitter crazy and it translated into the flats! 5. Mossimo Vilda Smoker Flat in Black - At first I wasn't sure about the style of these flats but I had to have them because of the colors I found them in. I liked them so much I got a black pair too! 6. Brash Blakely Floral Ballet Flat in Blue - I love this color of blue so I had to have them! 7. Lower East Side Alex Side Bow Mary Jane - I've always loved Mary Janes and the little bow on the side was too cute!

Are you flats crazy too? What are you must buys?

6 comments:

  1. i’m in love with flats too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I love those flats with the buckles up the ankle! You bough them in two colors?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Missoni flats! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Missoni flats too! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first ones. Too cute.

    I'm not much of a flats person. I compensate for being short by wearing heels.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...