Monday, January 09, 2012

Currently Enjoying...


1. Flicker from Berroco - This yarn is so light and squishy and it has a hint of metallic in it. 2. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling - I love her writing style and she has some great stories. 3. Prisma Chrome Eyeshadow from Sephora - I happened into Sephora the day these were released and couldn't leave without a few.  4. Ceremonials by Florence + The Machine - Have been listening to this over and over again on Spotify. 5. Twirl from Kate Spade - Got a sample of this and couldn't go more than a week or two without buying it!  6. Special Effects Flackies Collection from Finger Paints - I'm convinced this is 2012's answer to 2011's Crackle Polish. Check out some swatches here. Rumor has it these will only be sold in store not online so if you are interested head over to your nearest Sally Beauty, I got the last ones my store had! 7. Friendship Bracelets from Jewelmint - I've been kind of obsessed with Jewelmint for the past few months and have loved the 4 pieces of jewelry I've gotten off the website. There are all styles of jewelry and new things every month. Sign up here to take a style quiz to see your recommended pieces.  8. Coca Cola Zero - Sometimes I like to mix mine with grenadine.  9. Chelsea Flats from Payless - I bought these glittery flats in 3 colors. It's a party on your feet! 10. Jane By Design by ABC Family - This show just makes me giddy, so far in the first episode there wasn't anything I didn't like. Can't wait for more. 11. Dream Bouncy Blush from Maybelline - Some of you may know I've become somewhat of a makeup junkie in the last year and I have a thing about blushes that have a formula out of the ordinary. These look like a powder blush but they are almost like a spongy creme. Amazing and fun to put on! 12. Mollie Makes Magazine - I love that this is a mix of lifestyle and diy. Fun for crafty ideas.  13. iPad case from Missoni for Target - Was excited to get this for Christmas, my iPad didn't have a home until now!

I first did this type of post all the way back in 2007 and have been wanting to do it again ever since.  

What are you currently enjoying?


** I bought all of these products myself and one was a Christmas gift!

9 comments:

  1. LOVED Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? and super into Jane By Design, thus far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new look!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post and your entire redesign. It looks so fresh! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post makes me happy! Yay!

    You're more like a fancy online magazine now with your look. I love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very neat! I like that Missoni case a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am enjoying your new blog look and remembering I need to visit more often...

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you guys are enjoying my new redesign and this post! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cool post! LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4:47 PM

    Let me just echo and say how much I love this too! I feel like I'm reading my Pop Culture Junkie magazine! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...