Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday 102


 "I Spy DIY Style has 30 new projects inspired by celebrity, runway and vintage looks with projects and tips from some amazing fashion insiders including Rachel Roy, Rebecca Minkoff, Erin Fetherston, Gretchen Jones, InStyle's Fashion Directors, stylists and DIY bloggers."
Released April 17th! 

I've been reading the author's blog often in the last year. She's really fabulous and has a great sense of style and how to incorporate DIY into it. I was disappointed to find out she didn't have a book at that time but now she does! When I found out I ran right home and pre-ordered it!

What can't you wait for to be released?

"Waiting On" Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:17 PM

    New follower and great pick.

    Check out my WoW: http://readingthroughdawn.blogspot.com/2012/01/page-23-waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...