Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Hardcover vs Paperback 135


Just when she's finally figured out how to manage on her own, Jill Murray's ex-husband, Seth, is back --crashing into the man-free existence Jill and her ten-year-old daughter, Anastasia, have built so carefully. Jill's life just hasn't turned out quite the way she'd planned. By now, she'd hoped to be jetting around the world as a high-end cultural coach. Instead, she's answering phones for a local travel agency and teaching cooking classes at the community center. Enter free-spirited entrepreneur Billy who hires Jill as a consultant for an upcoming business trip. Suddenly, her no-boys-allowed life is anything but.
 
They say that every seven years you become a completely new person, but Jill isn't sure she's ready to make the leap. It takes a Costa Rican getaway to help her make a choice--not so much between the two men in her life, but between the woman she is and the woman she wants to be.

Hmmm I think both covers speak to different aspects of the summary but I guess I enjoy the paperback more. I really like the composition of the photograph. And all the bright yellow!

Have you spotted a Hardcover vs. Paperback you would like to contribute? Send me an email!

2 comments:

  1. I think I like the hardback - maybe because I wish I was at the beach right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the hardback too. I think the way her arms are spread out just seems like she feels freed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...