Thursday, September 27, 2012

Exciting News! HOW INHOWSE Design Awards!



I have some exciting news I want to share today! I have won the HOW Magazine INHOWSE Design Awards for Outstanding Achievement in Consumer Products/Services for The Decent Man's Grooming Tools! The Decent Man's Grooming Tools is a line of men's grooming products (stain wipes, non-sewing kit, deodorant removing sponge) that I created the packaging for! If you are interested in reading a little bit about the line which includes 9 products check out our website here, if you are an indecent looking fella or know one, there are a few days left to enter our contest for some really awesome prizes too if you are interested!


I'm so excited, this has been a dream of mine ever since I can remember and I am so happy and proud! The issue of HOW magazine my work will be featured in will be out January 2013!

2 comments:

  1. That's so exciting Alea! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...